The Swiftech Radbox MCB120 Revision 2 is the perfect way to mount a radiator and fan externally on your case. It provides all the features and benefits of the original Radbox, such as the ability to mount a full-sized 120mm radiator on a small case without modifying the chassis and simple, clean installation.
The MCB120 Revision 2 also has some new great features that make this already innovative product even better. The Revision 2 is now made of injection-molded plastic with a silky black paint finish. The edge of the housing now overlaps the base plate for a cleaner look. And for that finishing touch, the Swiftech logo is proudly displayed on the side.
The MCB120 Revision 2 can support single, dual, or triple 120mm radiators. And the complicated PCI-bracket passthrough system has been greatly simplified by getting rid of the need for four new connections, and therefore the possibility of leaks. If you're looking for the best way to externally mount a huge radiator in a small case, look no further than the Radbox Revision 2.Features
- Sturdy injection-molded plastic construction
- Gorgeous black paint finish
- Mount a single, dual, or triple 120mm radiator without modifying your chassis
- Reduces the likelihood of leaks by eliminating four connections
- Model: MCB-120 Revision 2
- Material: Injection-molded plastic
- Dimensions: 5.125" x 5.125" x 1.360"
- Compatibility: 60mm, 80mm, 90mm, or 120mm fan