Got airflow? Or do you just think you have airflow? Because unless your case is moving 355.85CFM of intake air from the factory then we need to talk! Introducing the EL Diablo Aplus Series Case from Tagan with a mammoth 250mm front intake fan and an absolutely absurdly large 360mm side intake fan!
The EL Diabloís 360mm fan sits right over your systemís motherboard bathing it in 205.36CFM at near silent operation levels! Your hard drive rack sits directly in line with the 250mm 150.49CFM front intake fan which is perfect for running sweltering hot multiple hard drive and RAID rigs. Each of the fans are illuminated by Blue LED lighting delivering good looks as well as airflow. An addition mounting spot for an optional 120mm rear exhaust fan dwells on the back of the case perfect for a high flow fan, or mounting your watercooling radiator.
The EL Diablo is constructed of sturdy .8mm SECC steels for durability and strength and features quad leg stands for better stability. All drive bays, expansion slots, and the rear fan frame features tool-free installation for ease of use. So if your system requires the utmost stability and cooling, look no further then the Tagan Aplus Series EL Diablo Case!
- Enormous 360mm side panel fan and 250mm front intake fan for incredible airflow rates
- Tool-less drive bay, expansion card, and rear fan installation
- External water cooling system hose holes
- Front and side panel Blue LED illuminated fans
- Mesh ventilator side panel window
- Chassis Material: .8mm SECC
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX (Maximum 12' x 13')
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25' External: 5
- 3.5' External: 1
- 3.5' Internal: 7
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 1 x 360mm Blue LED Side Panel Intake Fan 205.36CFM
- 1 x 250mm Blue LED Front Intake Fan 150.49CFM
- 1 x 120mm Optional Rear Fan
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire, 2 x Audio
- Dimensions: 205mm x 520mm x 570mm