Over the years, Thermalright has been known worldwide to tailor to the needs of hardcore enthusiasts and overclockers. As a result, the general public was left out in the cold, but not anymore because now they have a heatsink for everybody. Heck, even your Mom has a good use for this heatsink. So what's this one called? It's called the MST-9775 LE!
The MST-9775 LE (for Intel socket 775) is intended to be an affordable alternative to rid you of your Intel stock/OEM CPU cooler. Believe us when we say that after installing this on your system, you will have absolutely no excuse to keep your current stock cooler.
Like many of us, when you hear the word 'affordable', you're probably rolling your eyes thinking that corners, more than likely had been cut, performance levels downgraded, and quality? What's quality got to do with affordability? That may be true in a lot of things but it DOES NOT apply to the folks at Thermalright!
So if you are looking for a performance boost that won't burn a hole in your pocket and quality that will never subside, get MST-9975 LE and let it prove to you that a small investment can yield big results.
- Soldered fins to copper base to make effective contact
- Light weight and easy installation
- Enormous wingspan gives extra cooling to MOSFET or NB chipset
- Great price performance ratio
- Designed specifically for Intel LGA775 system
- 92mm fan included
- Accomodating size to install in Small Form Factor (SFF) PC computers
- Compatifications: LGA775
- Weight: 430g w/ fan
- Fan Size: 92 x 92 x 25mm
- Bearing: Double Ball
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Speed: 500~2500rpm
- Air Flow: 45.5CFM
- Noise Level: 12~31dBA
- Dimensions: 133.3 x 122 x 71mm (L x W x H)