The SI-120 is designed to handle high power processors that consume more then 100 watts of power, including dual core CPUs from AMD and Intel. It utilizes a 120mm fan mount to cool not only the CPU, but also your motherboard’s MosFETs and chipsets under its enormous wingspan. Despite its size, the SI-120 is surprisingly lightweight due to Thermalright’s ingenuitive design process.
Its nickel plated solid copper base is designed to efficiently draw heat away from your CPU and up through 5 heatpipes soldered to aluminum fins to be dissipated into the air. Multiple platform compatibility and no know compatibility issues with today’s current motherboards make the SI-120 from Thermalright a smart choice.
- 120mm Recommended fan for maximum cooling capability
- Multiple heatpipes to spread heat quickly and evenly around the aluminum fins
- Soldered fins to nickel plated copper base to make efficient contact
- Light weight with easy installation
- Multiple platform compatibility
- Enormous wingspan gives extra cooling to MOSFET or NB chipset
- Athlon 64 FX Socket 939
- Athlon 64 FX Socket 940
- Athlon 64 Socket 754
- Pentium 4 Socket 478
- LGA775 (With Optional RM Available Below)
- Weight: 400g (Heat Sink Only)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 135 x 125 x 90 (mm)