Need a top notch cooler for your Socket A platform that will out perform the competition without adding all the weight most performance coolers lug around? The SI-97 Light-Weight Ultra-High-Performance CPU Cooler from Thermalright packs a cooling punch without the mass.
The SI-97 combines quad-nickel plated copper heat pipes and lightweight aluminum fins to achieve maximum weight reduction without sacrificing precious heat dissipation abilities. In fact, weighing in at only 280 grams, the SI-97 is one of the lightest heatsinks on the market! This helps relieve unnecessary stress from your motherboard, while still offering supreme cooling.
One look at the SI-97, and you too will see that Thermalright has truly perfected the art of air-cooling.
- Multiple heatpipes for well spread heat around aluminum fins
- Enormous wingspan gives extra cooling to surrounding components
- Soldered fins to copper base (nickel plated) to make effective contact
- Light weight and easy installation
- Dimensions: 116 x 96 x 75mm
- Weight: 280g
AMD: Socket A Sempron and Athlon XP Palamino, Thoroughbred, and Barton 2800+ and up