The Thermalright Silver Arrow is a gigantic CPU cooler that covers most new platforms. It's massive structure starts with 4 x 8mm sintered heat-pipes that are nickel plated for slower oxidation, ensuring a long lasting cooler. Next, the fin area is an astounding 147mm x 103mm in surface heat dissipation area, with 120mm and 140mm fan compatibility. Finally, this cooler comes stock with dual 160mm x 140mm low-noise PWM fans to keep your temperatures as low as possible. A third fan can be mounted to this cooler for additional cooling capacity, due to it's unique twin high-rise design.
- Cooler Dimensions: 147mm (l) x 123mm (w) x 160mm (h)
- Weight: 825 g (excluding BTK and Fan)
- Heat-pipe: 8mm Sintered Heat-pipe*4 units
- Cooler Base Material: C1100 Pure Copper with Nickel Plating.
- Fan Dimensions: Length 160mm x Width 26.5mm x Height 140mm
- Fan Speed: 900~1300 RPM (PWM)
- Noise level: 19dBA
- Airflow: 69CFM
- Support for Multiple-Platforms: Intel Socket 1366/1156/775 & AM2/AM3