8 X 6mm sintered heat-pipes effectively takes away excessive heat from the CPU when overclocked, Nickel Plated heat-pipes, slower Oxidation and deterioration of the heat-pipes, provides longer period of Thermal conductivity.
Double fin design , each side with 154mm*120mm heat dissipation area, can be used with 14 or 15 cm fan ( fan clips included).
Special Arrow fin design, which allows cool air to pass through and take heat away rapidly, effectively provide cooling for the cpu.
Support Multiple-Platforms. Can be used on Socket 2011/1366/1155/1156/775 Platform, and AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1 Sockets.
Including Two TY-143 high speed PWM fans and specialized PWM Y-Cable. With the compatibility of up to 3 fans maximum.
- The TY Series Fan can be pluged into the 3 pin; you can tell from the jack, there is fool-proof design on the jack so wrong installation of the pins are avoided.
- This fan is designed with PWM function, so full speed will apply when pluged into 3 pins instead of 4 pins.
- Only use the included PWM Y-Cable when plugging two TY-143 to the same PWM socket. Do not use third party Y-Cables.
- Cooler Dimension: Length 154mm x Width 103mm x Height 165mm (without fans) 154mm x Width
- 130mm x 165mm (with both TY-143 fan installed)
- Cooler weight: 750g
- Heat-pipe: 6mm Sintered Heat-pipe*8 units
- Cooler Base Material: C1100 Pure Copper with Nickel Plating
- Length 152mm x Width 26.5mm x Height 140mm
- Fan Speed: 600~2500 RPM (PWM)
- Noise level: 21~45dBA
- Fan Airflow: 31.4~130.0CFM
- Fan weight: 170g