Looking for even more ultra cooling power? Then take a step up to Ultra-120, the most recent addition to the Ultra series from Thermalright.
Like its little brother the Ultra-90, Ultra-120 also utilizes the winglet design helping to minimize air resistance and maximize wind air flow. But thatís where the similarity ends. Now you can strap on any 120mm fan and watch those high CPU temperatures go way down. With low fan RPM, itís able to beat out any other brand of 120 mm HSF running at the same fan speed.
If you think 3 dual heatpipes are something to wow about, wait till you hear about this oneÖhowís about a 4th dual heatpipe for a maximum heat transfer!! But thatís not all, due to the winglet design mentioned earlier; it also has greater surface area than our own SI-120 and XP-120. That translates into more cooling power than either of them. Doesnít that just leave you speechless?
Whatís more important is that now you donít have to buy separate versions, one for Intel and another for AMD because both platformís (K8 and 775) installation hardware are included in each package, should you decide to switch from one platform to the other. Howís that for versatility, convenience, and performance? Yes, and itís only from Thermalright, your ultimate CPU cooling solutions provider.
- Quiet and powerful cooling due to multiple heat pipes and large aluminum fin area
- Proprietary bent winglet design to minimize airflow resistance
- Heat pipes soldered to base (nickel plated)and fins for optimum heat transfer
- Bolt-thru-board retention for secure mounting
- Materials: Solid Copper Base, Aluminum Fins, Nickel Plating
- Athlon FX
- AM2 (Requires Optional Retention Bracket)
- Fan Compatibility: 120mm Fans
- Weight: 745g
- Dimensions: 63.5 x 132 x 160.5mm