Thermalright has always been a pioneer in innovative designs for effective cooling with a wide range of compatibility offering to end users. The all new Ultima-90 carries on that tradition and much much more!
The Ultima-90 utilizes 6 heatpipes and 48 large fins, each one spaciously widened to increase air duration between the fins, but keeping the length at 90mm for maximum compatibility among various motherboards. To top it all, you can even slap on a 120mm (fan wire clip included with every package) for maximum cooling effect not only for your CPU, but also for what's around it; Components such as the north-bridge chipset, capacitors, micro SMDs, and MOSFETs!
For most tower heatsinks one of the major concerns is the weight issue. With the Ultima-90, weight is not a concern with it weighing in at around 460 grams without fan. No more worrying about putting excessive weight on your motherboard and causing it to warp, which could lead to a possible damage.
As for CPU overheating issues? Even with a 92mm fan, you can rest assured that you will get top performance out of Ultima-90. But if you can fit it, to maximize performance in Ultima-90 a 120mm fan is the way to go by cooling the CPU and its surrounding components at the same time! At a price that can’t be beat you get both performance and affordability; who can ask for more?
- Six heatpipe design for extra fast heat transfer
- Stepping fins to hold 92mm or 120mm fan
- Light weight…heavy performance
- Easy installation
- High performance with a low noise level
- Socket AM2
- Socket 940 (Adapter Sold Separately)
- Socket 939 (Adapter Sold Separately)
- Socket 954 (Adapter Sold Separately)
- Fan Compatibility: 92mm or 120mm
- Weight: 460g
- Dimensions: 115 x 55 x 139mm (L x W x H)