The Thermalright XP-90 is the very special little brother to the colossal Thermalright XP-120. It keeps its brothers universal compatibility and cooling prowess, but occupies a smaller footprint to help solve spatial compatibility issues its bigger brother might have. Despite its smaller size, its 92mm fan mount can still be used to cool not only the CPU, but also your motherboard’s MosFETs and chipsets under its enormous wingspan.
By using specific thermal capacity aluminum construction, the XP-90 is an absolute decimatory weapon against heat, at a mere 360 grams. The heatpipes utilized in the Thermalright XP-90 are specially designed to eliminate any gravity effect, so that you can unleash the full potential of your computer no matter what direction you mount the heatsink.
One look at the XP-90, and you too will see that Thermalright has truly perfected the art of air-cooling.
- 92mm Recommended fan for maximum cooling capability
- Multiple heatpipes to efficiently spread heat around aluminum fins
- Soldered fins to copper base (nickel plated) to make effective contact
- Light weight and easy installation
- Compatibility across multiple platforms (socket 478/754/775/939/940)
- Enormous wingspan gives extra cooling to MOSFET or NB chipset
- Dimensions: 116 x 96 x 75mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 360g
- AMD: Athlon64 FX 3200+ (socket 939/940) /Athlon64 3200+ (socket 754) and above
- Intel: Pentium-4 socket 478 3.2 GHz and above
NOTE: Compatible with LGA775 with optional adapter!