The Thermalright XP-90C CPU Cooler has been DISCONTINUED....Please see our other CPU Coolers for an updated selection.
The XP-90C is the copper version of the XP-90, the very special little brother to the colossal XP-120 from Thermalright. It keeps its brothers universal compatibility and cooling prowess, but occupies a smaller footprint to help solve spatial compatibility issues its bigger brother might have. Despite its smaller size, its 92mm fan mount can still be used to cool not only the CPU, but also your motherboardÃ‚â€™s MosFETs and chipsets under its enormous wingspan. By multiple heatpipes intersecting densely packed fins, the XP-90C is an absolute decimatory weapon against heat. The heatpipes utilized in the XP-90C are specially designed to eliminate any gravity effect, so that you can unleash the full potential of your computer no matter what direction you mount the heatsink. One look at the XP-90C, and you too will see that Thermalright has truly perfected the art of air-cooling. Features:
- 92mm Recommended fan for maximum cooling capability
- Multiple heatpipes to efficiently spread heat around copper fins
- Soldered fins to copper base to make effective contact
- Compatibility across multiple platforms (socket 478/754/775/939/940)
- Enormous wingspan gives extra cooling to MOSFET or NB chipset
NOTE: Compatible with LGA775 with optional adapter available below!
- Dimensions: 116 x 96 x 75mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 690g
- AMD: Athlon64 FX 3200+ (socket 939/940) /Athlon64 3200+ (socket 754) and above
- Intel: Pentium-4 socket 478 3.2 GHz and above