Psst…pssst…the eagle has landed. The Augila Case is the all new fully customizable chassis from Thermaltake. Based off the flexible technology first found in the Armor case, the Augila Case allows you to be in control.
For starters, the Aguila allows you to pack tool-free up to 11 drives and 7 expansion cards in its sturdy steel mid-tower chassis. 120mm fans drive air through your system ensuring there is always maximum airflow. A striking hard aluminum front door is designed to really catch the eye.
The Aguila Case supports a whole host of optional upgrades. An optional BTX Upgrade Kit allows you to run the latest motherboard form factors. Mounting holes for the pump and water tank of Thermaltake’s Big Water 735 Kit make the switch to water cooling that much easier. An optional kit for installing Western Digital’s Raptor X drive allows this see through HDD to be seen through the Aguila’s side panel window.
With front and side panel security locks you can keep your data under lock and key. Easy access I/O ports can be found on the top panel hidden under an inconspicuous door. The power switch panel can be located anywhere in the front bezel, and even the front door can be switched to open to the right or left depending on your own personal preferences. Like its Eagle namesake, the Aguila Case from Thermaltake is the crème de la crème of its species.
- Middle tower case
- Supports optional BTX upgrade kit
- Fits up to standard ATX & BTX motherboard
- Meshed front grill to maximize ventilation performance
- Dual 120mm silent front and rear fan
- Optional liquid cooling system upgradeable
- Chassis Material: 0.8mm Steel, Aluminum Front Bezel/Door
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX, Optional BTX Upgrade Kit
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25” External: 5
- 3.5” External: 2
- 3.5” Internal: 4
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 120mm, 1300rpm, 17dBA Front Intake Fan
- 1 x 120mm, 1300rpm, 17dBA Rear Exhaust Blue LED Fan
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire, 2 x Audio
- Dimensions: 478 x 210 x 520mm (H x W x D)