Here at last... an Armor case for everyone. The Thermaltake Armor was a great case, but just too big, bulky and expensive for many everyday users. The Thermaltake Armor Jr. combines the great looks and functionality of the original Armor Case with a much lower price tag.
The Armor Jr. is more modestly sized (mid-tower) which makes it more easily transportable, and also allows you to actually fit it at your work station. The Armor Jr. sports front panel aluminum design with 2 120mm cooling fans, one in the front and one in the rear. This makes the Armor Jr. an excellent choice when it comes to cooling.
So feel free to shop around, but when it comes to mid tower cases in the $100 range the Armor Jr. is really going to give you the most bang for your buck.
- Aluminum front panel
- Mid Tower Case
- Silent front and rear 120mm fans
- Blue LED front 120mm fan
- Lock to keep your components safe
- Large side panel window
- Compatible with most water cooling systems
- Model: VC3000BWS
- Size: Mid Tower
- Material: .8mm Steel (aluminum front)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 478 x 210 x 495mm
- Windowed: Yes
- Compatibility: Micro ATX, ATX
- Fans: 2 x 120mm
- Speed: 1300RPM
- Noise: 17 dBA
- Front LED Fan
- Drive Bays:
- External: 5 x 5.25', 2 x 3.5'
- Internal: 4 x 3.5'
- Front I/O:
- USB 2.0 x 2
- IEEE 1394 x 1
- Audio & Speaker Ports
- PSU Compatability: Standard ATX PS2
- Weight: 9.75kg