Thermaltake’s Cyclo Blue LED Hard Drive Cooler is a small and incredibly efficient HD cooler that is quick and easy to attach to your ones and zeros storage. The design for the Cyclo Blue cooler is simple but holds a sweet clear design and delivers all the cooling results one would need from a hard drive cooler.
The Blue LED HD cooler utilizes an 80mm fan and exhaust openings on the sides to quickly rid the heat produced by your hard working hard drive. The goal is obviously to move the heat into your computer to have it more easily expelled. The 80mm fan has blue LEDs and delivers a cool sleek glowing blue in low lighting environments to your computer.Features:
- Built-in 80mm high performance/low noise DC FAN(2200RPM.21dBA).
- Classic translucent design with fantastic shining blue LED.
- Quick and simple intall.
- Application for all standard 3.5” HDD (IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS interface).
- Lowers Hard Disk Drive operating temperature to achieve maximum performance, reliability and longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure).
- Fan Dimension: 80 x 80 x 15 mm
- Started Voltage: 6 V; 7 V Max
- Rated Current : 0.16 A
- Power Input: 1.92 W
- Fan Speed: 2200 ± 10% RPM
- Max. Air Flow: 22 CFM
- Max. Air Pressure: 2.32 MM-H2O
- Noise: 21 dBA
- Bearing Type: Sleeve
- Life Expectation: 30,000 hrs
- Connector: Molex 4pin
- Weight: 110 g