Dr. Power II is a fully automated power supply tester that enables users to easily and quickly determine if a power supply is defective or not. Cut your overall troubleshooting time! Oversized, easy-to-read LCD display and audible alarm helps you determine the exact cause of the failure, if there is one. An indispensable tool for any PC enthusiast or gamer!
- Designed from the ground-up to support every ATX power supply available today up to ATX12V v2.3.
- Oversized LCD panel that accurately shows the value of each specific power rails (within one-tenth of a volt).
- Accurate voltage indicating for +12V/+5V/+3.3V/5VSB/-12V.
- Built-in output connectors diagnostic system, low-voltage, high-voltage, no voltage, PG alarm systems.
- Easily troubleshoots system failure due to unstable power supply.
- Built-in alarm system to identify user when the power supply demonstrates abnormal characteristic.