Looking for a bit more detail and dependability when it comes to your water cooling system?
The Thermaltake Flow TX Plus Flow Meter and Water Temperature Indicator is sure to make an excellent addition to your water cooling system, providing an accurate representation of what exactly is going on in that thing.
This easy to position flow meter can be placed just about anywhere within the liquid cycle. Offering extremely accurate monitoring and a lightening fast response, the Flow Meter provides several great features. A transparent cover clearly shows the movement of the coolant, while a sensitive probe provides an accurate water temperature and provides overheating warning alert. Also included is a digital monitor, which shows a detailed account water temperature within your system, and even provides an overheating warning alert.
The Flow Meter also comes with the Thermaltake Water Temperature Indicator, an inline flow indicator device that delivers a visual conformation that your precious cooling coolant is indeed flowing through your water cooling system.Features:
- Easy to Position Flow Meter
- Accurate Monitoring & Fast Response
- Transparent Cover
- Sensitive Probe
- Digital Monitor (w/ Overheating Warning Alert)
- Quick Install Connector for Easy Installation
- Dimensions (Main Body): 60 mm(H) x 35 mm (W) x 25 mm (D)
- Quick Install Connector: For 9.5mm ID (3/8“) tubing
- LCD Monitor:
- Sampling Rate: 1 SEC
- RANGE: 0°C to 90 °C (32°F to 194 °F )
- Resolution: 0.1 °C (0.1 °F)
- Accuracy: +/- 1 °C (+/-2 °F)
- Alarm Setting Range: 40°C ~ 90°C
- Normal Status: Blue Light
- Alarm Warning: Red Light
- Weight: 140g