Brrrrrr! Thermaltake's Frio CPU cooler keeps it frosty! As the first CPU cooler from Thermaltake that's specifically designed for overclockers, the Frio was made with performance in the spotlight. Equipped with a nickel-plated flat contact surface and five heat pipes, this cooler is as stylish as it is effective. There's also room to stick a second 120mm fan (included) on to increase the cooling capacity beyond the already phenomenal 220W!
- Dimensions: 139(L) x 98(W) x 165(H) mm
- Material: Aluminum Fins, Aluminum & Copper Base
- Heatpipe: Ø 8mm x 5
- Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 1,200 ~ 2,500 RPM
- Noise Level: 20 ~ 43 dBA
- Max. Air Flow: 101.6 CFM
- Max. Air Pressure: 4.2 mmH2O
- Power Connector: 3 Pin
- Rated Current: 0.5 A
- Power Input: 6 W
- MTBF: 50,000 Hrs @ 40?
- Weight: 1,042 g
Compatibility: Intel sockets 775, 1156, 1366 / AMD sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3