Boasting superior cooling at an affordable price, the Thermaltake M9 VI1000BNS Case is a terrific way to start your next modding project. Incredibly easy-to-install, this sleekly designed Thermaltake case offers tool-free installation for 5.25" drive bays and add-on cards.
Other highlights of the M9 VI1000BNS Case is a metal grilled front bezel that allows maximum air intake, as well as a 120mm fan on both the front and rear panels for high efficiency ventilation. If that wasn't enough cooling capabilities for you, several openings and an air guide have been included on the side panel for enhanced CPU and VGA heat dissipation. This glossy, finely crafted case also boasts a total of 9 5.25” drive bay that can be swapped to a 3.5” drive bay using the HDD cage.
||2 x 120mm Blue LED Fans
||17.3" x 7.9" x 19.5"
||External: 6 x 5.25" / 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 3 x 3.5"
||2 x USB, 1 x HD Audio
||Micro ATX, ATX
- Sleek Design w/ Glossy Finish
- 9 x 5.25" Drive Bays (Swappable to 3.5” drive bay using HDD cage)
- Front / Rear 120mm Silent Fan (for High Efficiency Ventilation)
- Metal Grilled Front Bezel (for Maximum Air Intake)
- Side Panel Air Guide & Openings (Enhancing CPU & VGA Heat Dissipation)
- Tool-Free Installation (for 5.25” drive bays and add-on cards)
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Material: SECC
- Color: Black
- Side Panel: Solid
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Standard ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays (9 or 6)
- 1 x Ext. 3.5" Drive Bay (convertible from 5.25")
- 3 x Int. 3.5" Drive Bay
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- Front I/O Ports
- Cooling System
- Front Intake: 120mm blue LED fan, 1300 rpm, 17 dBA
- Rear Exhaust: 120mm blue LED fan, 1300 rpm, 17 dBA
- Power Supply Supported: Standard ATX PSII
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 7.9 x 19.5 in (440 x 200 x 495 mm)
- Net Weight: 14.6 lbs (6.6 kg)