Are you a family guy? Then Thermaltake has a class act case thats sure to get you made.
The Thermaltake Soprano features an ultra classy design with badda-bing styling cues highlighting the entire case. This fully featured case displays the top notch quality design that goes into each and every Thermaltake case. The Soprano features mafia tight security with its lockable side panel securing your hardware, and the three-way locking front door keeps the Feds out of your data.
The 11 tool-free drive bays make installation and upgrading much less like a long trip off a short pier than other cases. The Soprano case offers you the kind of EMI protection only money can buy. With the built-in washable dust filter, the Soprano makes laundering your case fagetaboutit.
The Thermaltake Soprano might not be able to make you ziti, however you will see just why Thermaltake owners call each other Family.
- High efficiency ventilation
- Tool-free installation of drive bays
- Dual USB2.0, IEEE 1394 Firewire, and Audio ports
- Retractable foot stand
- Highly flexible
- Lockable front bezel and side panel
- EMI protection
- Case Type: Mid-Tower
- Dimensions: 495 x 210 x 478mm (HxWxD)
- Cooling System:
- Front: 1 x 120mm, 1400 rpm, 21dba Fan
- Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1400 rpm, 21dba Fan
- Side: 1 x 90mm, 1800 rpm, 21dba Fan
- Chassis Material: 0.8mm SECC
- Drive Bays:
- 4 x 5.35 External
- 2 x 3.5 External
- 5 x 3.5 Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Form Factors: Micro ATX (9.6 x 9.6), ATX (12 x 9.6)