- Frameless fan: Differs from the traditional framed fans by reducing the backpressure and turbulence produced by the air hitting the side walls of traditional fans.As a result, the frameless fans are much quieter than the traditional fans.
- Unique fan blade design will also produce less noise due to reduced backpressure.
- Enter bearing: The oil from the traditional sleeve bearing will evaporate over time and allow more friction between in the bearing unit itself, producing noise and shortening the lifetime of the fan. The enter bearing design allows extra oil capacity to elongate the life of the fan and reduce noise levels.
- PWM controller: The fan supports Intel PWM FSC specifications which allows the fan to be automatically adjusted via the motherboard BIOS. According to the temperature of the CPU, the fan will spin at whatever speed is necessary to reduce unnecessary noise.
The spring and rubber O-ring absorb and isolate the vibration generated by fan during operation, it avoid the fan passes the vibration on the heat sink, and then reduce the acoustic noise.
PWM Speed Control Function
The fan supports Intel PWM FSC specifications which allows the fan to be automatically adjusted via the motherboard BIOS. According to the temperature of the CPU, the fan will spin at whatever speed is necessary to reduce unnecessary noise.
Multi-orientation heat sink Design
The design provide sufficient airflow to VRM, chipset and memory area.
Long Life Enter Bearing
The fan’s enter bearing design creates additional oil capacity within the fan bearing and seals up the bearing even more than the traditional sleeve bearing. The lifetime of the fan is then extended due to better lubrication and less friction.
Easy to install without removing motherboard.
6 year limited warranty
||Intel® Core i7 (Socket LGA1155/1156)
Intel® Core i5 (Socket LGA1155/1156)
Intel® Core i3 (Socket LGA1155/1156)
* Support All CPUs up to 95W TDP
||102(L) x 102(W) x 76.67(H) mm
||Ř 92 x 32 mm
||12 ~ 16 dBA
|Max. Air Flow
|Max. Air Pressure
||4 Pin (PWM)