Radiator not cutting it? Then you need the new Volcano 4005 from Thermaltake. This innovative product combines the silver-brazed copper waterblock with a copper-tubed radiator for maximum cooling. It can be cooled with either an 80mm or 90mm fan.
The Volcano 4005 is perfect for water cooling systems with less-than adequate radiation capabilities. The Volcano 4005 can also be used as the only radiator in a more modest watercooling system, although that is not its intended function. The unit is designed to be compatible with all Thermaltake watercooling products, such as pumps, radiators, VGA water blocks, etc.
Xoxide.com recommends that a user combine this product with other high quality water cooling components. A powerful pump in particular is necessary to provide ample water pressure to draw water through the radiator.
- Integrated radiator-connected directly to waterblock
- Copper tubing to minimize evaporation
- Silver is used to provide maximum heat transfer
- Advanced brazing technology minimizes chance of leaks
- Part Number: CL-W0037
- Water block material: Copper
- Radiator material: copper tubes, aluminum fins
- Dimensions: 94mm x 92mm x 153.5mm
- Water Block Dimensions: 55mm x 55mm x 18mm
- Intel Pentium D (Socket LGA775)
- Intel Pentium 4 (Socket LGA775)
- Intel Pentium 4 (Socket 478)
- Athlon 64 X 2 (Socket 939)
- Athlon 64 FX(Socket 939/940)
- AMD Athlon 64(Socket 939/754)
- AMD Sempron (Socket A/754)
- AMD Athlon XP(Socket A)
- Fan compatibility: 80mm-90mm
- Tubing Compatibility: 4mm, 6.4mm (1/4'), 10mm (3/8')
- Weight: 874g