Traditional water cooling solutions require constant upkeep to prevent
clogs or performance degradation. Thermaltake WATER2.0 Series of
water cooling solutions are self-contained and proven to last.
WATER2.0 water cooling solutions offer the best of both worlds:
performance and silent operation thanks to the highly efficient
radiator and pump design.
Upgrading or switching between CPU platforms? No problem, WATER2.0
water cooling solutions are designed with universal mounting to support
all available AMD and Intel desktop processors.
Users should not have to adapt to the tool they are using. Instead,
WATER2.0 water cooling solutions all come with PWM-enabled fans
so the cooling performance adapts to you. WATER2.0 Extreme also
comes with software-based control system that allows the user to
fine-tune performance perameters.
A Flexible All-in-One Liquid Cooler that provides Easy and Safe Installation. No Refill Needed.
Dual Automatic Adjustable 120mm PWM Fans maximize the cooling performance and tranquility.
- High performance Copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity.
- High reliability low profile pump provides quick liquid circulation lowering the temperature.
- Pre-filled coolant reduces the liquid replenishment hassle.
- Low evaporation tube decreases the loss of coolant effectively.
- The high-tech sealed circulation system prevents leaking issue.
Universal Socket Compatibility
- Powerful fan blows the heat of radiator out to the chassis to maximize cooling performance.
- PWM control function fan (1200~2000rpm) automatic adjust the fan speed according to CPU temperature, minimize overheating possibility.
- Universal socket support:
- Intel: LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775
- AMD: FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
- High Performance Waterblock
- High Reliability Pump
- High Efficiency Radiator
- Two Powerful Cooling Fan
- Universal Socket Compatible
- Skived Fin technology is the process of combing special cutting tools and a controlled shaving technique to produce heat-sink from a single block of material. This technology ensures maximum heat transfer compared to fins soldered onto the cold plate.
|| Motor speed
|| 120 x 120 x 25mm
|Max. Air Flow
|| 4 Pin
||151 x120 x 27mm
|Cooling Surface Area