The Kandalf Case is based off Thermaltake’s resilient Armor Case Chassis, which is a very serious case. With optimized airflow, thermal management, and maximum flexibility, the Armor Case is your choice for water-cooling, fanless systems, and hard core workstation or server setups.
The Kandalf Case boasts 11 flexible drive bays, and 7 expansions slots. The power and reset switch can be relocated into any drive bay to suit your preference. A massive fan and ventilation system keep the air running through your system cool and dense.
Compatibility with today’s newest technologies makes the Thermaltake Kandalf Case the ultimate contender for your next system.
- Supports fanless systems with ultimate airflow
- Supports water-cooled systems with ultimate airflow, and retentions holes
- Superior flexibility
- Case Type: Super Tower
- Side Panel: Transparent side panel
- Dimension: 530 x 220 x 560 mm (H*W*D)
- Cooling System:
- Front (intake): 120x120x25 mm, 1300rpm, 17dBA
- Rear (exhaust): 120 x 120 x25 mm Blue LED fan, 1300rpm, 17dBA, 90 x 90 x 25mm, 1800rpm, 19dBA
- Top (exhaust): 90 x 90 x 25mm, 1800rpm, 19dBA
- Drive Bays: 11
- Front Accessible: 10 x 5.25', 2 x 3.5'
- Internal 6 x3.5'
- Material Chassis: 1.0mm
- Front Bezel: SECC Steel
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboards Micro ATX, ATX, Extend ATX, BTX
- BTX Upgrade Kits: SRM / Rear plate (optional - add below)
- Drive Bay Kits: Relocate-able HDD & FDD rack 3 x 3.5' HDD module with 12cm LED fan