Nobody likes a noisy hard drive, so it’s time to do something about that bothersome hissing and humming right away with the Tuniq Sanctum Hard Drive Cooler and Silencer. The sleek design is matched with only the highest quality parts to make up one of the quietest and most efficient cooling systems on the market.
It is made to fit in a 5.25” bay and it uses high performance thermal pads to distribute the heat to the heat sink. This system also has an electrically insulated thermal pad on the top and bottom of the HDD for even more cooling capabilities. All that combined with an airtight housing design to seal in all that unwanted noise and you’ve got yourself one kickin’ cooling system.
This kit is suitable for PC, server and IPC. It is recommended to use HDD’s with a height range of 23 to 27mm for optimum cooling performance.Features
- 5.25” Bay design
- Suitable fot 3.5” IDE/ SATA data
- Large aluminum heatsink helps disperse heat from HDD
- High performance thermal pads efficiently transfer the heat to the heat sink
- Airtight housing design seals the HDD noise
- Electronically insulated thermal pad on the top and bottom side of the HDD
- Suitable for PC, Server and IPC
- For best cooling performance, it is recommended to use an HDD ranging in height from 23 to 27mm
- Material - Aluminum Panel/Frame
- Color – Silver
- Application – 5.25” Driver Bay
- Compatibility – 3.5” IDE or SATA HDD (146 x 101.6 x 25.4 mm)
- Dimension – 148 x 42 x 208mm