The Watercool - HEATKILLER® CPU Rev3.0 1155/1156 LC Water Block has been DISCONTINUED....Please see our other Water Blocks for an updated selection.
The HEATKILLER® CPU Rev3.0 LC sports excellent value for money and provides a lot of "cooler" at low costs. The development of the LC focused on current CPU-generations.
The centralised inflow, combined with a large cooling structure, gives very good cooling performance to the HEATKILLER® CPU Rev3.0 LC. Despite the complex structure, flow resistance is exceedingly small.
Its modular design allows both easy opening of the HEATKILLER® and adapting it to different mounting systems with little effort. Mounting plates and spare parts are separately available and guarantee yearlong operation.
The cooling structure is manufactured from pure copper, the top from high quality POM. The mounting plates are identical to those of other HEATKILLER® CPU Rev3.0 and made from stainless steel.
- Material: Electrolytic copper, POM (black), stainless steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 59 x 59 x 17.5 mm (block)
- Weight: approx. 150 g
- Pressure tested: 5 bar
- Sealing: EPDM 75 (max. 150 °C)
- Threads: G Ľ"(DIN ISO 228-1)
- Compatible to: Socket 1155, socket 1156
- 1x HEATKILLER® CPU Rev3.0 1155/1156 LC
- 1x Installation material/manual