Aegir, high-end tower cooler is based on the newly developed D.L.H.D.T. (Double Layer with Heat-pipe Direct Touch) structure. With its 2*F8mm and 2*F6mm Heat-pipes on the H.D.T. Base and the 2*F6mm Heat-pipes on the 2nd layer, it is launched as a "World Exclusive Technology Cooler" but also outstanding and great performance. It is compatibility with Intel LGA 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011& AMD Socket AM2/AM3. This provides a higher intake volume, and giving you coolers with optimum airflow, featuring unique dual fan cooling design.
- Double layer H.D.T. technology (2*F8mm & 4*F6mm Heat-pipe) achieves the most strength and efficiency of today's demand of coolers for enthusiasts.
- Not only provides the extreme cooling performance, but Aegir SD128264 also attracts users with dual fan installed option and Double layer HDT.
- Combined with pull / trigger option with Anti-Vibration Rubbers and the new mounting kit for LGA775 /1156/1366/AM2/AM3, Aegir SD128264 comes with a high standard of accomplishment.
- H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
- Support for LGA775/1156/1366; AM2/AM2+/AM3.
- Dual fan installed option and Anti-vibration rubbers attached.
- Double layer HDT & Double performance.
- 2pcs F8mm & 4pcs F6mm high performance heat-pipes.
- PWM fan to adjust the power of the fan efficiently.
- Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise.
- Mounting system, Spring-Screw and consolidate back plate.
- Friendly installation.