The Zalman CNPS9300AT CPU Cooler has been DISCONTINUED....Please see our other CPU Fans / Coolers for an updated selection.
Always at the forefront of innovation, Zalman has done it again. Using their patented "Figure 8" curved heatpipe design, the Zalman CNPS9300AT CPU Cooler provides amazing heat transfer capacity, designed to cool up to four heatpipes through the use of just two. Compatible with dozens of CPUs, this Zalman Cooler includes a 100% copper heatsink which features an optimized, aerodynamic “tunnel” design for maximum cooling efficiency.
And then there's the silent treatment. Generating absolutely no noise or vibration in Silent Mode, this CNPS9300AT CPU cooler is just about as quiet as you can get. In addition, the Cooler also comes complete with a low-noise 92mm PWM fan, which allows automatic control of the fan’s RPM according to the CPU’s temperature. It doesn't get much cooler than that, now does it?Features:
- Compatible with Multiple CPUs
- 100% Copper Heatsink
- Optimized “Tunnel” Design for Maximum Cooling Efficiency
- Patented “Figure 8” Heatpipe Design
- Cools up to 4 heatpipes with the use of just 2.
- Doesn't generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode
- Low-Noise 92mm PWM Fan (For Automatic Control of the Fan’s RPM)
- Compatible CPUs - Intel (775) / AMD (AM2, AM2+, 754, 939, 940):
- Pentium 4, Celeron D, Pentium D, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Sempron, Athlon 64, Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Opteron, Dual-Core Opteron, Phenom
- Dimensions: 61.35 x 108 x 132.5mm
- Weight: 407g
- Base Material: Pure Copper & Pure Aluminum
- Dissipation Area: 2,583㎠
- Bearing Type: Superflo
- Speed: 1,500rpm ± 15 % ~ 2,400rpm ± 10 %
- Noise Level: 20.0dBA ~ 30.0dBA ± 10%
- Control Method: PWM Control, Auto Restart
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours