The Zalman FATAL1
TY FC-ZE1 Computer case is truly a case for gamers, built by...well...arguably the best gamer in the current world. This is one super sick gaming case constructed out of 5mm thick...YES I DID SAY 5mm THICK
...pure aluminum paneling! Anodized and brushed aluminum offer a stunning lasting finish that optically tantalizes the eyes.
Every graphic and character of text is precision laser etched directly into the metal, there are no cheesy printed graphics to rub off this bad boy! The rear expansion slot panel even features nickel plating, heightening the aesthetic quality and prevent corrosion over long term use.
TY FC-ZE1 features a tool-free HDD chassis incorporating anchored spinning bars with cylindrical rubber wheels to allow simple installation and removal of your drives. A one touch-opening door side panel pops open with a push of the sliding latch, swinging open on a door like hinge facilitating quick and easy access to internal componentry.
All red accented LED lighting around the power and reset switch, and red LED fans keep in theme with other FATAL1
TY approved hardware such as heatsinks, motherboards, video cards, etc. making the FC-ZE1 the perfect enclosure for the ultimate gaming system.
||2 x 92mm Red LED Intake Fans
1 x 120mm Red LED Exhaust Fan
||19" x 17" x 8.5"
||External: 4 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 3 x 3.5"
||1 x Firewire, 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio
||ATX & Micro ATX
- Built with firm 5mm thick anodized pure aluminum panels that prevent vibration amplification and reinforce system cooling
- 2 x 92mm Red LED Front Intake Fans
- 1 x 120mm Red LED Rear Exhaust Fan (included for optimal system cooling performance)
- Removable Right Side Panel
- Precision Laser-Etched Graphics
- Hex socket screws
- Tool-Free Hard Disk Drive Chassis for fast and easy HDD installation
- One Touch-Opening Door side panel with clear window
- Red LED accented Power and Reset buttons
- Convenient Front Input/Output Port with a variety of sockets
- Nickel Plated Expansion Slot Panel
NOTE: Images shown with optional hardware and cooling components!
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX and Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 4
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 3
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394a Firewire, 2 x Audio
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Dimensions: 480 x 220 x 430mm (L x W x H)