Ordinary Home Theater PC applications are often times limited by the design and structure of the case in order to fit in with the rest of your audio equipment. But that is not the case for this case! Introducing the HD135 HTPC Case from Zalman.
This all aluminum chassis designed case features a classy look that fits right in with the most expensive of audio video equipment. The front features a plain yet elegant look with only the VFD display, optical drive, and power button exposed. A fold down door hides high speed I/O ports and other goodies that are most of the time better off sight unseen.
But don't let the HD135's good looks fool you! This case is designed to house the most ridiculously powerful equipment money can buy! Full sized video cards...no problem! There is plenty of room in the HD135. The HD135 features copious ventilation and airflow meaning you can run high heat output processors and graphics cards without the risk of over heating.
The HD135 has room for six 3.5" and one 5.25" drives. It also features a MCE compatible remote control and VFD display. And don't worry about not being able to power all this hardware, the HD135 accepts full sized standard ATX power supplies! Not only does this allow maximum system stability, but also greatly minimalize noise levels produced by the case. The HD135 HTPC Case from Zalman is truly both beauty and the beast.
||2 x 80mm Fans
||17" x 16.7" x 5.3"
||External: 1 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 5 x 3.5"
||2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire, 2 x Audio
||ATX, Micro ATX
- Designed for high TDP processors
- Fits high performance standard ATX power supplies
- Designed to fit full sized graphics cards
- Air vents provide ventilation for expansion cards and hard drives
- VFD display shows useful system information
- MCE compatible remote control and multimedia software provided
- Front high-speed and audio I/O ports
- Maximum expandability ousts rival cases of similar proportions
- Sexy aluminum chassis design fits in perfectly with your existing home theater equipment
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX
- Power Supply Form Factor: ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 1
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 5
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 80mm Exhaust Fan
- 1 x 80mm Intake Fan and Duct
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire, 2 x Audio
- Display Type: VFD (Vacuum Fluorescent Display)
- Dimensions: 435 x 425 x 135mm (L x W x H)