The Zalman HD160 is a brand-new HTPC case designed with great looks, great cooling, and little noise and vibration in mind. Being constructed from solid aluminum, this case has great potential as a cooler. In addition, the case has been layed out for maximum ventilation, and is compatible with every Zalman product on the market. To achieve low noise and vibration levels, the case makes extensive use of vibration dampeners.
The HD160 includes a 17-in-1 card reader for compatibility with cameras, digital video recorders, and other multimedia sources. It also includes a great-looking VFD display and can be controlled by the included remote. Available in either silver or black, this classy case will go great with your other audio/visual equipment.
||2 x 80mm Fans
||17" x 16.5" x 6.3"
||External: 1 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 4 x 3.5"
||2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire, 2 x Audio
||ATX, Micro ATX
- Constructed from solid aluminum
- Optimized for airflow and cooling
- Excellent expandability
- Color-matching 17-in-1 card reader
- Classy VFD display
- Included remote control
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP MCE
- Compatible with all Zalman products on the market
- Vibration-quelling design
- Model: HD160
- Type: HTPC
- Window: No
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 435mm x 420mm x 160mm (L x W x H)
- Material: Aluminum
- Compatibility: ATX, Micro ATX
- PSU Compatibility: ATX
- CPU TDP: 130W
- Exhaust Fans: 2 x 80mm
- Additional Cooling: ZM-MC1 Multi Connector
- Drive Bays:
- External: 1 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
- Internal: 4 x 3.5" (vibration dampened)
- Front I/O:
- USB 2.0: 2
- IEEE1394 Firewire: 1
- MIC: 1
- Headphone: 1
- Screen: VFD
- Remote: Infrared
- OS Compatibility: Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Card Reader: 17-in-1
- Net Weight: 4.8kg