Zalman Reserator 1 Plus Fanless Computer Water Cooling System
For silent, high performance watercooling, computer modders have turned to the Zalman’s flagship watercooling system, the Reserator 1 to do the job. The all new Zalman Reserator 1 Plus takes up the flag where the first revision left off, with the cooling power of the original Reserator 1 and bumps it up to the next level. The substantial Reserator 1 Plus incorporates Zalman’s HCET (High Capacity Extrusion Technique) technology, high efficiency cooling technology, and optimal heat dissipation design for exceptional cooling performance through natural convection cooling.
Click Here For Interactive Installation Movie
The Reserator 1 Plus is a fanless water cooling system that unites the functions of a reservoir, radiator, and water pump into one system for easy operation. It is anodized and comes with a custom coolant to prevent corrosion. The new CPU Water Block (ZM-WB3 Gold), the now included VGA Water Block (ZM-GWB2), and the optional Northbridge Water Block (ZM-NWB1) enable the setup of a complete Water Cooling System with outstanding performance. So don’t delay, setup your system to run cooler, quieter, and look darn cooler too with the Reserator 1 Plus from Zalman.
- Reserator (Reservoir+Radiator+Water Pump) - “Reserator” is a compound word derived from ‘Reservoir’ and ‘Radiator’- it acts as a reservoir while radiating heat. This product works well with natural convection and integrates a water pump inside for convenience.
- CPU Water Block (ZM-WB3 Gold) - The CPU Water Block incorporates a pure copper base for excellent heat transfer, and has gold plating to prevent corrosion. It supports Pentium 4 Socket 775/478 CPU & AMD Socket 462/754/939/940 CPU, and is designed to be lightweight and easy to install.
- VGA Water Block (ZM-GWB2) - The VGA Water block incorporates a light weight pure aluminum base for high cooling performance, and is anodized and coated to prevent corrosion. RAM heatsinks are included for a complete video card cooling solution. The VGA Water Block can be installed on graphics cards with heatsink mounting holes.
- Northbridge Water Block (ZM-NWB1, Optional Accessory) - This anodized, pure aluminum block is built for high performance cooling, and is designed for compatibility with a wide variety of northbridge chipsets.
- Anti-Corrosion Coolant (ZM-G100) - This coolant contains a high quality anti-corrosion agent for various materials including copper, aluminum, and plastic, that prevents corrosion for long term operation.
- Quick Coupling - The Fittings incorporate valves that prevent leaks when disconnecting the Silicone Tubes allowing quick, convenient separation and reassembly of the Reserator for transport and coolant replacement.
- I/O Bracket - The silicon tube can be arranged nicely by an I/O bracket provided in the retail package.
- Flow Indicator - This component is connected in-line with the circulation tube for checking the circulation of the coolant. When the coolant is actively circulating, the cap inside the flow indicator shakes rapidly, providing easy indication of the circulation status.
- Reserator Unit:
- Dissipation Area: 1,274m2
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Dimensions: 150(L) x 150(W) x 592(H)mm
- Material: Anodized Pure Aluminum
- Coolant Capacity: Max 2.5L
- Integrated Water Pump: 5 W, Qmax 300L/h (A type: 230V-50Hz, B type: 120V-60Hz, C type: 220V-60Hz, D type: 110V-60Hz)
- Maximum Lift: 0.5m
- CPU Water Block (ZM-WB3 Gold)
- Weight: 260g(Water Block)
- Dimensions: 60(L) X 60(W) X 20(H)mm
- Material: Pure Aluminum Cover, Gold Plated Pure Copper Base
- Intel Pentium 4 (Socket 775/478)
- AMD Duron/Athlon/Athlon XP/Sempron (Socket 462)
- AMD Sempron/AMD64 (Socket 754/939/940)
- VGA Water Block (ZM-GWB2):
- Weight: 60g
- Dimensions: 63(L) x 45(W) x 20(H)mm
- Material: Anodized Pure Aluminum
- RAM Heat Sink: Pure Aluminum, 8 pieces
- Radeon 9*** Series
- Radeon X*** Series
- GeForce4 MX Series
- GeForce FX 5200
- GeForce FX 5500
- GeForce FX 5600 (FX 5700)
- GeForce4 Ti 4*** Series
- GeForce FX 5700(ULTRA) Series
- GeForce FX 5800 Series
- GeForce FX 5900 Series
- GeForce FX 5950 Series
- GeForce 6600 Series (PCIe)
- GeForce 6800 LE Series
- GeForce 6800 Series
- GeForce 6800 GT Series
- GeForce 6800 ULTRA Series
- GeForce 6800 ULTRA Extreme
- Anti-Corrosion Coolant (ZM-G100)
- Material: Ethylene Glycol & Anti-Corrosion Agent
- Weight: 500ml
- Freezing Point: -9°C
- Exchange Cycle: 1 year