The MCR220 from Swiftech is a heavy duty, liquid to air heat exchanger designed to be used with two 120mm fans. The Quiet Power Tech Team at Swiftech spent months researching the optimal thermal performance and audible noise characteristics with low to medium airflow types of fans and they have found it. They discovered one of the most powerful radiators on the market while producing the least noise.
The MCR 220 evolved from the MCR 120
which has a single 120 mm fan rather than two. The MCR 220 will be slightly louder but the airflow is improved drastically.
- High Performance:
- Dual 120mm fan form factor doubles the surface area available for convection of the heat into the air compared to single 120mm fan designs. The Quiet Power design yields superior performance compared to competing products in the same class.
- Flat brass tubes and copper louvered fins, with brass plenum chambers and frame construction, for optimum thermal conductivity.
- Flat frame surface provides optimum seal to the fans.
- Low Noise:
- Optimized for 120mm fans with low to medium air output.
- Fin density optimized to reduce air noise.
- Built-in plenum chamber.
- Convenience, Reliability, and Quality
- 1/4" NPSM threaded hubs (BSPP and G1/4 compatible) for maximum compatibility with various tubing installations.
- Patent-pending Self purging plenum chambers design: when installed upright or on its side, air cannot accumulate in the plenum chambers.
- Threaded fan and case mounting holes for quick and repeated installations.
- Slim design to facilitate installation, and reduce bulk.
- No oxidation over time (compared to aluminum radiators).
- Beautiful and durable gloss acrylic paint finish.
- Width: 5.0" / 128mm
- Height: 11.2" / 284mm
- Thickness: 1.3" / 34mm
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz / 793 g
- 2-pass, single row construction
- Brass body and tubes, louvered copper fins
- Optimized fin-density for maximum heat dissipation at low noise
- Patent-pending self-purging brass plenum chamber
- M3.5 threaded fan and case-mounting holes
- Slim form factor 11.2 x 5 x 1.3" (284 x 128 x 34mm)
- 1/4" NPSM threaded hubs
- High-durability acrylic paint finish
- ROHS compliant